Homebrew Browserhax not working after trying to downgrade

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone,

hopefully this is the right forum for the upcoming question.

i have started to downgrade from 9.6. to 9.2., but it didn't succeed while it was in the downgrade process. i had to power it down and i was able to start the N3DS again after rejecting my sd-card from the device.

it still shows me 9.6., but i know the process was not complete. some cia files were being installed ...
i formatted my sd card and prepared again for the browserhax. i also reset the whole system / device. it does not work anymore. i have tried the exploit, but after the orange (?) screen, it stops working and i have been thrown back to the home menu with the message "an error occurred ... please restart system ...".

what are my current options? do i have any?

Last edited by Insight2k,

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
damn, i don't fulfill the requirements :/ if i stay in this "frankenfirmware" state, i won't be unable to do anything, hm?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alternatively, you could use smashhax or ninjhax. You could also use a cartridge to update to 9.6-10.3 and try downgrading again.

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hm, i see. is there a list where i can see which update is necessary to play a game? smashhax seems complicated and cubic ninja is too expensive imo.

edit:
nvm, i found 3dsdb :)

Last edited by Insight2k,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol