Hacking Broken Compatibility With SD Cards?

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, well I'm pretty sure there is some broken compatibility with the release of M3 Sakura 1.45, I'm using a Lexar 4GB SDHC Card and M3 Real and it seems that M3 Sakura doesn't boot, but TouchPod does, I've tried earlier versions(1.43) and it worked like a charm, so is it possible that with the update, compatibility was broken? Yes I have tried formatting my SD Card on both Windows and Ubuntu...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Lordpoketehpenguin said:
Yeah, well I'm pretty sure there is some broken compatibility with the release of M3 Sakura 1.45, I'm using a Lexar 4GB SDHC Card and M3 Real and it seems that M3 Sakura doesn't boot, but TouchPod does, I've tried earlier versions(1.43) and it worked like a charm, so is it possible that with the update, compatibility was broken? Yes I have tried formatting my SD Card on both Windows and Ubuntu...
Did you try using the SD Formatter program?

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup I formatted it too with that, none of it will work, I just downloaded 1.42 Sakura from Filetrip and none of them booted, is it just my sd card possibly? One time M3 Sakura said one of my files were corrupt and I formatted and then it failed to boot Sakura after that incident.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Lordpoketehpenguin said:
Yup I formatted it too with that, none of it will work, I just downloaded 1.42 Sakura from Filetrip and none of them booted, is it just my sd card possibly? One time M3 Sakura said one of my files were corrupt and I formatted and then it failed to boot Sakura after that incident.
I think it might just be your SD card.
I have a Lexar myself and I have never gotten it to work on my M3 Real

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it worked before, anyways I may as well get a new 4GB SD card or steal my brothers SanDisk and swap it with mine
tongue.gif
I don't see why but it worked before.

P.S With the SD Formatter, I can't use it on Ubuntu, so I used Partition Editor, I don't really have a Windows computer available to me that can run the exe file, I might try tommorow though.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Lordpoketehpenguin said:
Well it worked before, anyways I may as well get a new 4GB SD card or steal my brothers SanDisk and swap it with mine
tongue.gif
I don't see why but it worked before.

P.S With the SD Formatter, I can't use it on Ubuntu, so I used Partition Editor, I don't really have a Windows computer available to me that can run the exe file, I might try tommorow though.
Alright ^-^
And i know that, I run Linux Mint on my computer (pretty much the same as Ubuntu)

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So pretty much I should run the Panasonic SD Formatter on a XP pc then try Sakura again and it may work? Because I quite frankly don't care because 4.7c actually has some speed improvements since the last time I used TouchPod
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1