OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
alphapirates.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly sure I have bricked my wiiu. I was trying to restore access to the HB channel, for unknown reasons the brain age channel that I installed for my entry point was no longer loading HBC as it should. even still, I was able to play any and all the titles that I had installed on my USB drive. My system ver. was 99.99.99 CBHC persistent, which meant that I still had working CFW, I just couldn't load HBC. So I followed the Guide] Community noob guide to Wii U hacking as if I were hacking a brand new wiiu on 5.5.1 and installed haxchi and it worked! I had restored access to HBC, until I rebooted the system..

on the very next cold boot it showed the wiiu logo then a black screen with "-3" at the top left and that's where I'm at

any thoughts or ideas to pull this system back from the depths would be greatly appreciated
~3U

Reactions: Mudwaster

unknownerrors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
alphapirates.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!
I got the SD cards from my wii and wiiU mixed up. however, now that I have the correct SD card back in my wiiu the system is cold booting into HBC, when I press the home button it drops me into the Mii channel and when I close that out I'm kicked back into HBC! I can not get into my Wiiu system menu..

Reactions: Alexander1970

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you!
I got the SD cards from my wii and wiiU mixed up. however, now that I have the correct SD card back in my wiiu the system is cold booting into HBC, when I press the home button it drops me into the Mii channel and when I close that out I'm kicked back into HBC! I can not get into my Wiiu system menu..
Ideally, you should install the HBC to your NAND, and cold boot into either CBHC or Mocha, as you prefer. Coldbooting into a HBC elf is no better than the web exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: