Hacking Bricked Wii?

vash9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, my bricked Wii is now fixed. i went out to what i planned to do. I ordered a modchip, the DriveKey, and when i inserted a backup disc, it worked out perfectly. I then proceeded to upgrade to v4.0u and just played backups for a few days. BannerBomb was released and now i have HBC up and working. Thanks for all the replies guys.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiman123 said:

Why did you remove all your Post??
wtf.gif

wiiman123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Oh... lol.. my bad for the missing posts. Bro is messing with my account.. Gotta get him back.
evil.gif

Recapp of posts... Original game weren't loading. 4.0 version of IOS (higher version since 3.2 was released) probably causing problem on 3.2 system menu. He only used CIOS downgrade with out IOS downgrade. Need to downgrade IOS. Use Bannerbomb or twilight hack to load IOS downgrader or wad manager.

Or just modchip to load autoboot disc with wad manager. Make sure your system menu required IOS is trucha capable. Boot disc in autoboot mode using savemiifrii. But probably won't fix problem since they aren't independent of the IOSs installed and they seem to be corrupted or incompatible.

Or upgrade back up to 4.0 (wait till banner bomb release, back before it wasn't out)

Still a very unusual problem, wouldn't expect it to happen the way it did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs