arsenal009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

I heard that if u update off a disc that is from a different region, u can brick ur wii.

What if it's from the same region? For example Wii Music from U.S. & I have a U.S. wii. Is that ok?

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Same regions updates is okay. But not recommended. The best (ie. Prefered) version is 3.2 so that one can install starfall. (Click the link in my sig for more info on that in another thread)

india3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
like EmperorofCanada said, same region is fine, unless you want to keep homebrew, in which case no updates are recommended.

arsenal009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah ok, thanks

But if i want to play wii music, will it automatically update my firmware? I currently have version 3.2

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
But if i want to play wii music, will it automatically update my firmware? I currently have version 3.2
Stay on 3.2, do you have homebrew channel? if so install the starfall patches, all of them, the ones you don't need to install are the health, and BGM, search starfall wiibrew on google!

Then that will block all disc updates! also will give you special recover options
and others etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...