1. hollowday

OP hollowday Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I woke up today to a message that said something about taking my memory card out and it could have been corrupted, but i didnt take it out, so that was weird.
    My adrenaline app had an error when opening, and things were being weird so i restarted it. Had to reinstall h-encore, and in order to do that, i had to update the firmware.
    I tried downgrading and got an error, and basically now when i turn on the vita, It's a black screen. I cant do anything in safemode, because the options are all greyed out
    and when i try to install the firmware, it says the latest version is installed. Is there anything i can do to get my system to work again? Even if it has to be completely reformatted.
    Appreciate any help!

SuperDan likes this.
  2. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    hollowday likes this.
  3. hollowday

OP hollowday Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I am currently trying to update the firmware with qcma in Safe Mode, but i keep getting the notification "latest version is already installed". Even when trying to use the PUP 3.60, 3.65, 3.68, or 3.73. I was hoping anyone in these forums knew of a way to bypass this message and install a fresh firmware, no matter which version, just so i can get back to the homescreen or at least get the other safemode options back. Im aware that my card may be corrupted, but i've taken it out. I also probably messed up while trying to downgrade back to my previous version before this happened which was 3.68 because i didnt check flight mode (i just woke up and should have waited before trying to downgrade and mess with my system. Any help in getting my vita to boot and go to homescreen would be much appreciated while i search the internet for this problem no one else seems to have. I imagine my vita recognizes that 3.73 was installed, but could be corrupted from when I tried downgrading and it failed. There has to be another way to install firmware on the vita.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Bricked, PsVita,