Hardware Bricked My 3DS XL...

Last_Word

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello everyone, I am not entirely sure I post this on the correct place, but as I mentioned in the title, I bricked my O3DS XL. The thing is, I don't have a NAND backup but I wanted to ask something regarding to the guarantee.
Can I use it to get my 3DS XL repaired or replaced, or will they not accept it due to hacking attempt?
Please tell me...

P.S. Do you know another way of restoring a bricked 3DS but without a NAND backup?

DJPlayer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're out of luck.
Why does people not make a NAND-Backup before they hack their 3DS?!?
It's REALLY EASY to make a NAND Backup. Just download the Gateway-Launcher and start the fucking "Dump NAND"!
you don't need ANYTHING else, only a SD Card, to do this!
Sorry, but you can't repair your 3DS anymore.
Good job

Last_Word

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
...so...does this mean that I can't use my guarantee/have nintendo fix it or what? Instead of creating a bigger fuss for me, give me a straight answer.

DJPlayer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
...so...does this mean that I can't use my guarantee/have nintendo fix it or what? Instead of creating a bigger fuss for me, give me a straight answer.
You can try it but I'm sure Nintendo won't fix it if they know that you bricked it because of hacks.
They'll find out. And if they know that you hacked the console, you have to pay ALOT for the repair or they'll send it back to you without doing anything

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are lucky : They'll fix it but it will come back with probably the latest firmware, ie 9.8

What will normally happen : They will return it to you saying it won't be covered by warranty because they will see the modified NAND with non official files....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1