OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ronandpeggy.carrd.co
XP
Country
Australia
Ok, so I downloaded botw after many hours of waiting, and when I go to play it today, it's not even there! What in the world happened? It's like it was all a hallucination.
Has anyone else experienced this? I downloaded botw on a USB SD card reader with 32GB.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Ok, so I downloaded botw after many hours of waiting, and when I go to play it today, it's not even there! What in the world happened? It's like it was all a hallucination.
Has anyone else experienced this? I downloaded botw on a USB SD card reader with 32GB.

Downloaded from where please ? eShop ? Internet ? Which Format is your Download ? WUP ? Loadiine ? Other ?
Is your Wii U modded ?
A little more Information will help the Community to help you.

Thank you.:)

AsWeGoAlong14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ronandpeggy.carrd.co
XP
Country
Australia
Hello.:)

Downloaded from where please ? eShop ? Internet ? Which Format is your Download ? WUP ? Loadiine ? Other ?
Is your Wii U modded ?
A little more Information will help the Community to help you.

Thank you.:)

Sorry for not adding more information. man

Downloaded on eshop with the nnu patcher, opened it so the updates would be on the game so I wouldn't have to go through the loading screen when I woke up, turned it immediately off.
My wii u is modded, I have the homebrew menu on my home screen.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when a game is being download from the eshop, it resides in a temporary folder named import until complete. then, it's moved to its final destination with ticket intact. maybe something went wrong while it was downloading, so the system deleted it or it didn't leave the import folder for some reason?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat