Bravely default norende

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Magus, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Magus
    OP

Magus GBATEMP RPG MANIAC

Oct 26, 2002
    I've just wasted like 24 hours of waiting rebuilding norende after my game decided to crash and i reverted to my last save and i'm incredibly pissed off

So is there any way to cheat a fully rebuild norende in the game or speed up the process? I can't believe how fucking stupid square enix was when they decided to introduce this thing in the game

2. tyons

tyons GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 11, 2012
    Italy
    Last edited by tyons, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Magus
    OP

Magus GBATEMP RPG MANIAC

Oct 26, 2002
    ah that's what exactly i was looking for but i'm not sure i understand how to use it, on my SD i just have a bunch of save files like 000400000D000200, i have no idea how to recognize which one is bravely default and if i try to open one with that program it tells me it wants something called COLONY#.sav

EDIT: i seems to understand i need a program called savedatafiler but i don't understand, is this supposed to be a cia or a windows exe?

Last edited by Magus, Dec 22, 2015
  4. tyons

tyons GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 11, 2012
    Italy
    I never used neither the tool nor savedatafiler, so I don't know.

5. bitjacker

bitjacker GBAtemp Disorderly

Jan 23, 2014
    United States
    i used it. it is a nice tool. even worked in the demo. but only for the shops that are there already (build them to level 1 first.)