Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
You don't deserve homebrew for the Switch. The countless hours of work that goes into hacking a console and you think it's worth the price of $100
I don't even have a switch lol.
Uhhhhhh.... Um... With the thousands of different phones, do you really think the number is that much greater?
Huh, true, but I still don't think the switch should immediately get $1000

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably ask more on the specifics of what the community is asking for in terms of homebrew so that the bounty has a clear cut goal.

Do you expect this to work on 2.0 or latest firmware (2.2 currently)? Do you expect this to not require any games or 3rd party accessories? What about running backups?

Really be clear on your demands before setting up a bounty.

No not really

Yeah, but that is different from consoles because more people own phones.
So console hackers's time does not mean anything to you. How respectful.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
You should probably ask more on the specifics of what the community is asking for in terms of homebrew so that the bounty has a clear cut goal.

Do you expect this to work on 2.0 or latest firmware (2.2 currently)? Do you expect this to not require any games or 3rd party accessories? What about running backups?

Really be clear on your demands before setting up a bounty.

So console hackers's time does not mean anything to you. How respectful.
I'm just saying that people paying $1000 for something that is not even close to being possible is dumb.

Reactions: AutumnWolf

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said not close to being possible, not never being possible
Is there really that much of a difference in what you said? It comes off as ignorant. Dont pretend you know what tomorrow brings, like the Switch is some bulletproof system that no one can touch.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there really that much of a difference in what you said? It comes off as ignorant. Dont pretend you know what tomorrow brings, like the Switch is some bulletproof system that no one can touch.
I'm literally not even saying that. I'm saying it probably (NOT 100% CERTAIN) will not be hacked soon.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How are you going to hold people to these donations. Imagine 10 people saying they'd donate $100 each, hacker thinks "wow, I can get $1000 for releasing this?", he releases his hack/homebrew and no one actually gives him any money or he gets next to nothing.

Reactions: Dionicio3

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
How are you going to hold people to these donations. Imagine 10 people saying they'd donate $100 each, hacker thinks "wow, I can get $1000 for releasing this?", he releases his hack/homebrew and no one actually gives him any money or he gets next to nothing.
You can't.. This is why it doesn't work on XDA anymore. There was a bounty of over $15k once.. The bounty was met, and only 3k was paid.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Who? Me or him?

Him.. Not worth continuing the drama with him. Honestly.

Reactions: Dionicio3

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I to be honest do not want this thing to be even close to being hacked. Let the console live for a few years. Even if "homebrew" is released, what will you do with it? Not really much to work with if we know almost nothing about the system.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I to be honest do not want this thing to be even close to being hacked. Let the console live for a few years. Even if "homebrew" is released, what will you do with it? Not really much to work with if we know almost nothing about the system.

How do you learn about the system by leaving it alone?

Reactions: Lumince

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't.. This is why it doesn't work on XDA anymore. There was a bounty of over $15k once.. The bounty was met, and only 3k was paid.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Him.. Not worth continuing the drama with him. Honestly.
You arent worth quoting with the shit posts you make so dont pretend you are a saint @Memoir but hey heres your attention.

I'm familiar with the bounty programs on XDA, its a good idea in concept. It just needs more control, similar to kickstarter in some way. Have some middleman hold the funds and distribute them properly once the right conditions are met.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you learn about the system by leaving it alone?
People are already bitching and complaining that there is no homebrew or that "it could be just around the corner". We all have been spoonfed cfws and exploits and they expect it to be released so damn fast

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
People are already bitching and complaining that there is no homebrew or that "it could be just around the corner". We all have been spoonfed cfws and exploits and they expect it to be released so damn fast

Entitlement is a tricky bitch. That's for sure. I have hopes, but I'm not expecting anything.

Reactions: Lumince
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-