endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Gateway there and I got it in 5 days (I live in St. Louis, if you don't know that's in Missouri), and I think they ship in New York, so I would expect 3-4 days.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2-5 days in the US. It took my friend in NY 3 days but it took me 2 and I live a good 20 hours away.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last week when? Monday? Friday? Saturday? ;-)

They ship from Buffalo, NY. If it wasn't for the fact that you guys are all snowed in (slight exaggeration of the reports on the news I've seen), I would have expected it in a couple days maybe a week. Given the situation though, I'd probably give them a bit of extra time before I started sending angry "WTF, where's my shit!!!" emails.

Did you get an email w/ the subject "ModChipsDirect: Order #XXXXX has been completed"? That bunch of numbers at the bottom next to the word note is a USPS tracking number. ;-)

if you went for the free shipping its coming from china so 21 to 30 day

They don't offer free shipping. o.O

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought 2 from them the free shipping comes from china the 4.5 dollar shipping comes from new york

<blink> I've bought a few from them as well 1 for me at GW launch and two more this past Christmas... I don't ever recall anything but the $4.50 via USPS option. Strange.

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last week when? Monday? Friday? Saturday? ;-)

They ship from Buffalo, NY. If it wasn't for the fact that you guys are all snowed in (slight exaggeration of the reports on the news I've seen), I would have expected it in a couple days maybe a week. Given the situation though, I'd probably give them a bit of extra time before I started sending angry "WTF, where's my shit!!!" emails.

Did you get an email w/ the subject "ModChipsDirect: Order #XXXXX has been completed"? That bunch of numbers at the bottom next to the word note is a USPS tracking number. ;-)

They don't offer free shipping. o.O

I did pay for the shipping, and it was Thursday that I bought it. Can't check my email right now, but I will when I can.

KEITH-IRL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought from them yesturday im in the UK was dispatched and picked up last night already and with tracking DHL Express I noticed mines is coming from Austraila and not US which I dont mind have est delivery date of 27th feb so hopefully wont have to wait long

PeepersCreepers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I ordered my Sky3DS from them on Friday, still don't have anything, and there is no tracking. Shipping was expensive too, I think around $10.

KEITH-IRL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I ordered my Sky3DS from them on Friday, still don't have anything, and there is no tracking. Shipping was expensive too, I think around $10.

my shipping was $29 lol , total of £64 for gateway and shipping dhl express 3 to 5 days to the UK from them which I dont mind as ive heard there reliable

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
if you are outside of US , it will take you alot
they took 25 days to send my gateway to my shipment location in US , then 6 days to my country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.