Hacking Bought a new switch 3.0.1 please help........

markuz94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi my new switch number is XAW10023584272. I believe it falls between
XAW100218 – XAW100320

but i have no idea what to do now to crack this specific firmware to install hombrew & checkpoint. what can I do please help....

Odb718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah markuz94! Just sort through 369 pages of info!
The lead post isn't in any discernible layout so it should be completely fine to follow.
Just add on to the end of that thread so anyone searching for your particular problem can read through 370 pages instead of using the search box!!!

Nononoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. https://www.sdsetup.com/ is your friend. Here is a recommended package with Checkpoint. Put all file to the root of the SD Card.
(Optional(?)) Get the latest Atmosphere. Copy to the root of your SD card. Override everything. Put the fusee-primary.bin somewhere on your Desktop.
2. Download TegraRCMGUI. I recommend the portable version. Start it.
3. Boot your Switch into RCM with a jig of your choice. Connect it to your PC.
4. In TegraRCMGUI, select fusee-primary.bin and inject it. That's all!

(Optional) Update your Switch with ChoiDuJourNX (you have to look for update files somewhere else because they cannot be distributed here) to at least 5.1. Exfat version is recommended. AutoRCM is recommended (default).

Reactions: Odb718

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah markuz94! Just sort through 369 pages of info!
The lead post isn't in any discernible layout so it should be completely fine to follow.
Just add on to the end of that thread so anyone searching for your particular problem can read through 370 pages instead of using the search box!!!

That thread exists so users CAN ask questions to the end of the thread and not have to filter through everything. It also saves on redundant threads like this one.

Markuz94 - Sorry I can't assist, but the previous post links should point you in the right direction.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-