Gaming BOTW Questions

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. In Zelda BOTW, I have completed 1 Divine Beast Dungeon (Divine Beast Vah Ruta- Zora's Domain) and am wondering where to go next. I have a few questions before proceeding:

1. Is there any particular order that I should tackle and complete the Divine Beasts? Do they increase in difficulty?
2. When should I go to the Lost Woods (Korok Woods (?)) to get the Master Sword?
3. If I go to the Gerudo Desert area next, about how difficult is the Yiga Clan Hideout? Bear in mind that I suck at "stealth areas/sections" in games :P

Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To get master sword you need 13 full hearts not bonus ones - I finished a year ago so can't help you any further as forgot :D

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you get from eating ther only temporary

Ok, thanks for the info. I will hold off on the Master Sword for a bit. Was thinking about doing the Gerudo area next, but I read online about the Yiga Clan Hideout in that area that I need to complete, and I really suck at stealth sections in games...

MockyLock

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can do the Divine Beasts whatever order you want.
The desert one is told to be the more difficult, it's indeed the one that took me the more time.
The Yiga clan hideout can be pretty annoying, but still doable.

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Just DO the Divine beasts because the powers you get from each one make the rest of the game MUCH easier and more fun. I made the mistake of leaving Divine Beasts until very late in the game... then wished I hadn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol