Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
youre assuming game mechanics matter when using cheat codes, usually thats not the case
Well I think every registrable horse has some additional things beside "game mechanics" like a small thumbnail for the selection screen in the stables and I don't think unregistrable horses (or monsters or whatever) have these as the devs never intended to make them registrable.
Also if you tame it and jump off of it (as seen in the video at the end) it runs away and disappears. This also has to be taken care of. :P

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I think every registrable horse has some additional things beside "game mechanics" like a small thumbnail for the selection screen in the stables and I don't think unregistrable horses (or monsters or whatever) have these as the devs never intended to make them registrable.
Also if you tame it and jump off of it (as seen in the video at the end) it runs away and disappears. This also has to be taken care of. :P
thumbnails likely dont matter, have you messed with items at all? I didnt watch the video, ive caught him myself

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thumbnails likely dont matter, have you messed with items at all? I didnt watch the video, ive caught him myself
No I have not. :D
I just changed some item mods through Pandas Trainer (like ATK up +15 for the Master Sword as it was too weak).

However if you manage to make it registrable and usable I'm going to praise you high. :)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No I have not. :D
I just changed some item mods through Pandas Trainer (like ATK up +15 for the Master Sword as it was too weak).

However if you manage to make it registrable and usable I'm going to praise you high. :)
Well, i did a quick try without actually doing anything but changing the horse, it didnt work, the game freezes on revival or summon from a ranch. Likely due to the saddle and shit. Might work if i can find a way to disable them, but i have not tried cause that will take more research first, so this is only speculation.

I will try to look into it more later.

For now, Horse slot 1 on version 1.1.1 seems to be 0x4011FC10 if anyone needed it.

Edit: Correction - Horse seems to be changing position sometimes, so might need to find a pointer. Just checked on third try, it is at 4011F540 now.

Nvm last edit, seems thats a dead horse location? idk Also, I seem to have broken the ranch. I can't store a horse anymore. lmao

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: lordelan

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3.8.2 doesnt work for me. wont load some of my items like bows. anybody having issues ?

I do, but only after i try refreshing the data sometimes, not on load. When it happens I have to reload the save (sometimes twice) or save and reload (again, sometimes reload twice).

Side note for others: When messing with the ranch, it seems that the game will not reload that portion of your save, or at least some of it for whatever reason, but if you exit the game and load it, your modifications will load properly. I am thinking this is why we have to use the Horse Fairy for Epona as well, just speculating though.

Anyway, when trying to put Nushi (Lord of the Mountain) in my box of horses, I managed to screw up the ranch and could not Board or Take out horses, also it eventually listed no horses and could still not store a horse. So what I did was add the horse to my box at the ranch manually, saved, exited the game, reloaded that new save, horse fixed.

After doing this because Nushi was non-existant in my box now and unrevivable (but flagged as a revivable horse since I did the death/fairy trick first and this save was at a middle point), I went back and revived a "non existing" horse. It did not freeze the game by trying to spawn Nushi from that method, but did not spawn Nushi either. My ranch was fixed doing this.

Just thought I'd let a note in case anyone messing with them runs into problems, might come in handy for figuring out what you did.

Reactions: Ailuros27

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the spawn code, it worked xD

By the way I don't understand why the Moon jump (Gamepad) or any other code from the "Code" tab don't work for me, what am I doing wrong?

My Wii U have an Ethernet adapter and my PC use wifi.

Mipha-Hatelia1.jpg

Reactions: EclipseSin

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know the item IDs for the metal boxes and minecarts? It'd be awesome to be able to summon the parts to a flying machine anywhere I want.

Reactions: zeldaism

Quietfury

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi can anyone help I'm tearing my hair out here I get the exception dsi error no matter what I do I've tried different versions of the trainer breath.exe trainer works fine but this one just doesn't want to work game version I have is 1.1.0 I've tried multiple guides YouTube etc it's just crashing everytime

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two questions: 1.) Is it possible to force a blood moon to occur? and 2.) Does anyone have the name id's for the Talus bosses ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi can anyone help I'm tearing my hair out here I get the exception dsi error no matter what I do I've tried different versions of the trainer breath.exe trainer works fine but this one just doesn't want to work game version I have is 1.1.0 I've tried multiple guides YouTube etc it's just crashing everytime

It probably depends on the region you're in. And are you sure you have the correct Wii U IP Address?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep, that's it. Some things might not work, but normal npcs should, including quest npcs (you can talk to them if they have a script, which is why you cant talk to Zelda). Like, I'm not sure about the Stone Tablet.

So, is this a way to repeat quests? Technically speaking?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I do, but only after i try refreshing the data sometimes, not on load. When it happens I have to reload the save (sometimes twice) or save and reload (again, sometimes reload twice).

Side note for others: When messing with the ranch, it seems that the game will not reload that portion of your save, or at least some of it for whatever reason, but if you exit the game and load it, your modifications will load properly. I am thinking this is why we have to use the Horse Fairy for Epona as well, just speculating though.

Anyway, when trying to put Nushi (Lord of the Mountain) in my box of horses, I managed to screw up the ranch and could not Board or Take out horses, also it eventually listed no horses and could still not store a horse. So what I did was add the horse to my box at the ranch manually, saved, exited the game, reloaded that new save, horse fixed.

After doing this because Nushi was non-existant in my box now and unrevivable (but flagged as a revivable horse since I did the death/fairy trick first and this save was at a middle point), I went back and revived a "non existing" horse. It did not freeze the game by trying to spawn Nushi from that method, but did not spawn Nushi either. My ranch was fixed doing this.

Just thought I'd let a note in case anyone messing with them runs into problems, might come in handy for figuring out what you did.
Oh no :( Sad to hear there's no way to "have" Nushi :(

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
It won't work with older versions as the addresses moved

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool