BOTW Hacking

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Mercrist_089, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Mercrist_089
    OP

Mercrist_089 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Hey guys! I was wondering if using Brazilian Exploit would work with BOTW. I also wanted to make sure that "the ticket website" had working tickets in order to get the game via Homebrew. And have they patched Homebrew via the Wii U internet browser? Just wanted to make sure if it works so I don't brick or discover it doesn't work. Thanks!

2. Don21

Don21 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2014
    Netherlands
    Zuid Holland
    yea use mocha cfw and run it. i came from loadiine and last week i didnt even knew about cfw mocha and installing to usb. Its so easy and its hard to get brick if you only use haxchi

3. Mercrist_089
    OP

Mercrist_089 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    How can I use Moch cfw? I've only used loadiine but my prefered method is brazilian. Do I have to use Mocha or can i use Brazilian as well? (also, are the tickets legit?)

4. ThunderbInazuma

ThunderbInazuma Pocket Rotom

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    You don't need CFW, even though it would be better. You can install it using WiiU USB Helper, and you don't need any ticket.

5. Shikkichu

Shikkichu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 28, 2017
    Cyprus
    I mean.. technically he does... USB Helper just downloads the ticket though

----------------

As for the hbl via internet browser, if there's no 5.5.2 update, then the exploits work.
    As long as you install the game for your region as well you can literally just boot it from the main screen

if it's out of region, i.e. (US game/Japan Console) etc. You'd need to run your preferred patchers like Mocha

6. Mercrist_089
    OP

Mercrist_089 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Ok thanks! I'll be using brexploit for my region since the title keys are available for the us.