Gaming BotW 1.1.1 update

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
switch and wii u were updated. Switch peeps report better framerates in trouble areas. What do you guys report? In my experience, I think it is running a better framerate

Reactions: Mizo

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Playing on Switch, the 'dining room' in Hyrule Castle with 4 Moblins still lags as you kill them. Going to find Zelda's room to see if the game still stops for a second when you kill the Moblin there

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Playing on Switch, the 'dining room' in Hyrule Castle with 4 Moblins still lags as you kill them. Going to find Zelda's room to see if the game still stops for a second when you kill the Moblin there
Wait? the Switch version also has that problem?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yep. Still trying to find her room, can't remember where it is-
For those who don't know, when you go and kill a Mobling on a place with alot of particle effects like Hyrule Castle or Death Mountain the game lags like crazy, like it goes to the single digits. But i never knew it was still present on the Switch version, i though it was a Wii U exclusive issue. and BTW Zelda's room is right next to the tower at the east of the castle.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For those who don't know, when you go and kill a Mobling on a place with alot of particle effects like Hyrule Castle or Death Mountain the game lags like crazy, like it goes to the single digits. But i never knew it was still present on the Switch version, i though it was a Wii U exclusive issue. and BTW Zelda's room is right next to the tower at the east of the castle.
Found it

The game still gets really choppy if you knock it over with the second strike of a two-handed weapon but I haven't so far been able to replicate it freezing for a second like it used to.

Guess patch was just some small improvements

Last edited by Kourin,

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you been to Hateno or Krakiro villages? The framedrops are crazy.
I also don't have those, it runs great on Wii U, the EUR version at least.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, we need to install this on Wii U to keep playing or is it optional?

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe you should play more than an hour of the game before making an assumption on how well it performs. Kakario at least is not far into the game at all, Hateno if I recall correctly is not far after either.
I've played 35 hours, I don't have huge slowdowns on either of those places. Haven't been to the forest or the castle, but in those places it does slowdown, but nothing major. Nothing like what you're making all the fuss about.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hateno is alot better regarding framerate, Playing Wiiu European version. English txt. Kakariko is also better but still has major drops.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also load times between teleports is shorter.

Last edited by Hielkenator,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
having trouble downloading update through the NEW NUSgrabbergui, just seems to hang and never complete.... anyone know how many files/size it should be please? v48

EDIT:
Tried about 4 times always hangs with 310 files (no tik) and says 319mb, when transferred 513mb on disc (win 10)

I cant find a mirror for the EUR v48 update either and it didnt appear to be on usb helper....

EDIT 2:

utikdownloadhelper has it.

Last edited by KiiWii,

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
having trouble downloading update through the NEW NUSgrabbergui, just seems to hang and never complete.... anyone know how many files/size it should be please? v48

EDIT:
Tried about 4 times always hangs with 310 files (no tik) and says 319mb, when transferred 513mb on disc (win 10)

I cant find a mirror for the EUR v48 update either and it didnt appear to be on usb helper....

EDIT 2:

utikdownloadhelper has it.

Are you sure it's v48 uTik is grabbing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.