1. ALP

OP ALP Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hello everyone!

Months ago I hacked my switch successufully and everything run perfectly.
    Yesterday I decided to update my cfw and firmware but I ran into an issue: when I boot into hekate it reads "No main boots entries found... Check that bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini has boot entries or use more configs ( this gives me the same result) for more boot entries.

the bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini in my sd and computer is completely empty.

Here's what I did so far:
    -downloaded newest hekate, unzipped and copied into my sd
    -downloaded newest atmosphere, unzipped and copied into my sd
    -downloaded newest sigpatches and put them into my atmosphere folder
    -put switch in cfw mode and launched using the same hekate in my sd and then run into issue of the topic

I've seen a lot of thread about this but none of them hlped me, unfortunately. Sorry for making another thread about this, I really hope you can help me!

Thanks in advance!

02/04/2021 Edit 1: I managed to solve my previous issue by booting into atmosphere directly, then I uploaded my firmware through daybreak but all my games say "Could not start the software. Please try again from home menu".
    When I try to open tinfoil it says " corrupted data has been detected. Plese run a check for corrupted data"
    Please keep in mind that I already downloaded the latest sigpatches ( v 11.0.1-6 )
    What I tried to do so far : disinstall tinfoil and install again (unsuccessful)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by ALP, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Download the latest patches from here instead.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Bootloader, hekate_ipl, nowhere