Boot Into EmuNAND Without Internet

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Yeltsew7, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Yeltsew7
    OP

Yeltsew7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    I've just recently gotten my O3DS set up with dual booting SysNAND and EmuNAND. I do not have a gateway or any kind of flashcart, and the only way for me to currently boot into my EmuNAND (which contains all of my games) is to use the Browser with RxTools. The only problem I have with that is that when I don't have internet connection, I have no way to play any games. I also worry that eventually the RxTools website will go down and I won't be able to access my EmuNAND at all.

Is there any way to set it up to either boot right into EmuNAND or to be able to easily access it from SysNAND? I read about the way to access it through the System Settings, but the tool that I needed to use gave 404 errors when I tried to run it. I have Menuhax installed as well, so if there is a way to get into EmuNAND through the Homebrew Launcher, that would also work.

EDIT: Both SysNAND and EmuNAND are on 9.2.0-20U

Last edited by Yeltsew7, Jan 8, 2016
  2. HtheB

HtheB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 15, 2006
    Netherlands
    Bize Her Yer Trabzon
    What FW are you on?...

3. Yeltsew7
    OP

Yeltsew7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    Oh sorry I forgot to specify. Both Sys and EmuNAND are on 9.2.0-20U. I'll update the OP as well.

4. Darkshowdo

Darkshowdo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2015
    United States
  5. Yeltsew7
    OP

Yeltsew7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    Thank you. I must have just skipped over that part of the guide.