Hacking Boot EmuNAND while holding R?

NicknameGoesHere

RIP my sanity: 2018-2018
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to set my N3DS up so that if I hold R, it will boot into my EmuNAND, and if I hold nothing, I will boot into patched SysNAND. My EmuNAND is working, and currently, I have it set up where I hold L and it boots patched SysNAND, and if nothing it autoboots emunand. Is there any way to do this? Booting with an EmuNAND FIRM does nothing.

Clothahump

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm assuming you're using Luma. In your configuration, disable "Autoboot EmuNAND", this will make it so that a patched SysNAND boots by default and your EmuNAND when you hold L. I'm not sure if you can exchange that L for an R without recompiling Luma yourself; someone else will have to comment on that.

Reactions: Quantumcat

NicknameGoesHere

RIP my sanity: 2018-2018
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming you're using Luma. In your configuration, disable "Autoboot EmuNAND", this will make it so that a patched SysNAND boots by default and your EmuNAND when you hold L. I'm not sure if you can exchange that L for an R without recompiling Luma yourself; someone else will have to comment on that.
OK, thanks! And yes, I am using luma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.