Hacking Boot.dat? Error help

bocky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.

I have a Switch Mariko with SX Core installed.
I have backed everything up including my nand, and have been running 11.0 emunand and ofw 11.0.1 (to play online)

I went to tinker by putting Android on my switch, and before I did, I copied the contents of my Microsd 400gb over to my PC. I formatted from exfat to fat32 and copied everything over including my boot.dat. now all I get is boot.dat? Screen.

I can't even get into the SX Boot menu anymore. It's just boot.dat?

I'm assuming I wiped the hidden partition of the emunand and maybe this is causing the error? The Microsd isn't corrupt as it recognises in my PC.

Could it be not booting at because I updated to 11.0.1? I thought it would at least get the SX is boot menu.

Any help appreciated. Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.

I have a Switch Mariko with SX Core installed.
I have backed everything up including my nand, and have been running 11.0 emunand and ofw 11.0.1 (to play online)

I went to tinker by putting Android on my switch, and before I did, I copied the contents of my Microsd 400gb over to my PC. I formatted from exfat to fat32 and copied everything over including my boot.dat. now all I get is boot.dat? Screen.

I can't even get into the SX Boot menu anymore. It's just boot.dat?

I'm assuming I wiped the hidden partition of the emunand and maybe this is causing the error? The Microsd isn't corrupt as it recognises in my PC.

Could it be not booting at because I updated to 11.0.1? I thought it would at least get the SX is boot menu.

Any help appreciated. Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
How did you setup Android?

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Can't help you solve this problem but just want to point out that you can't run Android on Mariko. The ability to load it is disabled by hekate and if you were to use a modded version that removes the restriction you would likely brick because power management is designed for use on Erista.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.