Hacking Boom blox error#001

DaveMode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just extract, patch, and replace the main.dol file yourself with Trucha and Generic Wii Patcher? Seriously, it takes all of like 2 minutes.

mastaknee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did try actually a couple of times with SSBB and MK too
I guess is something im not getting in the process... and plus im running low on DVD =P

mastaknee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I have a wiikey (i paid to be installed) I tried updating a couple of times wasted a bunch of DVDs doing that... 1.9g says its updadte with that remove dvd trick and 1.9s wont recognize....

phyl0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is your wii updated? a friend has a wiikey with 1.9g and he was getting 001 errors with mario kart (oddly after a day of playing it), updated his wii and it worked fine, wiikey still at 1.9g.

mastaknee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried updating to 1.9g with that removed DVD trick, it goes all the way to the end. I get that homer sound at the end... But how do I know its really updated?

ahhh.. i wished i knew how to trunch sign i wanna play boom blox .... haha i sound like a lil kid

josh41091

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.prizerebel.com
XP
Country
Dude, the remove dvd trick dont work, it just tricks the wiikey into thinking it has updated, nothing has happened. Make sure that you actually have a Wiikey installed. I had the same problem where it wouldnt update, and I found out that I didnt have a wiikey installed but a Wiinja Deluxe. Check with whoever installed ur modchip. For trucha, there are quite a few tutorials on how to operate it, google for more info
biggrin.gif

mastaknee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Josh41091
I opened up my wii and it looks like a wiikey...
im kinda of afraid of trying to resolder because wiis over here are 3x as expensive
The guy that installed my chip doesnt know either which chip was installed... talk about bad service...well it was the only one available at the moment.. I read a couple of guides but i guess im not as smarts as you guys =P But Ill try one more time.. Thanks for trying to help ;-)

To thebobevil
Nope! Im gonna try it right now!!

mastaknee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried freeloader but it didnt work... my last option was try again that trucha
after lots lots lots and lots of research countless trial and erros and looking for that %#$@ key.bin
I finally figure it out how to trucha sign
rofl2.gif

Its true that it takes 2 minutes ONCE U KNOW HOW TO DO IT.... and have all the right tools ready of course.... other wise the whole process took me the whole day...

anyways.. the important thing is that im playing freaking Boom Blox
rofl.gif

thank u guys!!

Hey bojzi I still downloaded your files so that you could get some credit on rapidshare and megaupload thanks!!!!!!!

Saz&Stinker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lurveeeeeeeeeee puzzle solving games been playing this all day addicted to it
blink.gif
not to easy not to hard, dont have to remember loads of complicated shit, if you have to try again you dont have to start from some rediculous start point. create ur own stuff or just stare at the bouncing cows & sheep lol
cry.gif

wiikey 1.9g pal

Brady

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, does anyone have the NTCS ppf file by chance? I just cant seem to get the freeloader to work for me! Thanks!

Brady

Brady

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know...if I knew how, which I dont after trying it a few times, I wouldnt be asking for it now would I? Please don't put in smart A** comments like that, I am asking for help as I can't seem to get it done correctly...if you cant offer any assistance, dont bother replying!

c0stinh4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, can anyone help me out here, I'm having the 001 problem too, I can't update my wiikey 'cause it's clone, I can't use the other ppf 'cause mine is NTSC, what should I do then? (I know, I'm a noob
frown.gif
)

The NTSC Ppf perhaps?
biggrin.gif
:D:D:D plzz lol

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.