Bone head move, deleted Extremespeed!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by BlkBear, Apr 7, 2010.

Apr 7, 2010
  1. BlkBear
    OP

Newcomer BlkBear Newbie

United States
    Ok I have a problem, I deleted my Dargonair's move Extremespeed, by accident. I wasn't paying attention (only thing I can think of), when it was learning a new move and picked the wrong move (extremespeed) as the move that was to be forgotten. That or it was over written because it was in the top spot, while leveling up in the daycare center, and I did not pay attention to the moves spot.

Please tell me that the move tutor/teachers, can get this move back for me, or that as it levels up past 47, that it will relearn the move on it's own.

Thanks in advance

Blkbear

PS if this post is on the wrong spot, MODS please move it for me.

2. dark ajax

Member dark ajax GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Is the one you got from the dragon elder? or it had Extremespeed as an egg move, as far as I know that's a move none of the Dratini family learns, I'm sorry I think you can't have it back now...

3. BlkBear
    OP

Newcomer BlkBear Newbie

United States
    Yes this is the pokemon I got from the dragon elder. Nertz!!! Now I have to either find another copy of the game or restart this one, because I refused to "modify" the game to get a move or pokemon I can't get in the game, other than trading or GTS. [​IMG]

4. dark ajax

Member dark ajax GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Well, you could also get another dratini/dragonair/dragonite with Extremespeed over wi-fi or something with a friend and breed them, 'cuz Extremespeed is an egg move for them in HG/SS and then train your dragon again, surely is not a very good solution, but it's better than restarting or getting another...

5. epic_cookie

Newcomer epic_cookie Member

Australia
    hmmm dude try going to move re-learner in Blackthorn
    if the Dragonair at any point in time knew EXTREMESPEED
    Im pretty sure you can re-learn it for a Heart Scale

6. BlkBear
    OP

Newcomer BlkBear Newbie

United States
    Tried that and it's not on the list of moves that can be re-learned. So I guess I will need to wait until a couple of buddies get to that point and hope one of them gets a male with ES. Lessoned learned, daycare center, make sure the move(s) you wish to keep are not on the top.

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

7. BlkBear
    OP

Newcomer BlkBear Newbie

United States

Thanks this is what I am waiting for now. It's a sad state of affairs when a man old enough to be their dad (maybe granddad) has to beg for favors from people under 20, for a game... a game! [​IMG]

8. ShaDeFinale

Newcomer ShaDeFinale Advanced Member

United States
    If you want I'd be willing to have the dratini you have right now be traded for legit collateral and use pokesav to re-teach it extremespeed, then trade it back.

9. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    just show it off to the ladies, like you're so badass you didn't even need it

10. BlkBear
    OP

Newcomer BlkBear Newbie

United States
    Heading to work at the moment, but sure that would be great. Should be settled in at work in about an hour and will have time to goof off soon after that.
    We can setup a time and how to do this in pm or email.
    blkbear@crackberry.com is the fastest way to get in touch with me.

Edit: As luck would have it, I was slammed at work, so didn't get a chance to even touch my laptop or DS.... I blame it all on ninjas [​IMG]