Gaming Bomberman Land

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
So I have 15 spades, 16 diamonds, 9 hearts, and 19 clubs. I don't know what to do. In Heart Land there is a chest behind a generator but I can't turn it off. I made the scientist leave but I don't know what to do. I gave the the fish in the tank the bouncy ball and he's happy.

Any ideas?

Also, what is up with the girl running in circles? What about the clown rhino that let the yellow balloon go, what do I do? I can't buy anymore costumes at the teleportation places. How do I get past the pirate in the cave and the one on Spade Land?

Blah
frown.gif

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Unlocked the gate near the sub with 10 hearts. There's another generator there guarding a chest, still no clue how to turn it off.

pics

If anyone wants to translate that.

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Ok, I got a bit further but now I'm stuck. I turned off the generators (a green guy appeared and turned them off). I got past the pirate in both the cave and on Spade Land, both had mini games and gave me new suits.

On Club Land, there's a DDR style mini game with the falling notes, I can't get the coin from that no matter how hard I try, I cannot get 2500 points, only 2300 or so.

The three other characters are walking around the sand pit on Club Land and say gibberish to me. I don't get it.

The only rival I haven't beat, I think, is the Heart Land girl. She's running around in a circle and I don't know what she's saying, I'll put up a picture later.

I walked across the electrified floor with the rubber suit and got some cards, I also beat 3 bosses. Dunno where the other two bosses are. Also, the bat is back at its original spot and says some crap I don't understand, I'll post a picture of that as well.

I've been to all 5 lands and haven't found anything at all. Is this game a remake of anything from another system? If so I'll try to find a walkthrough because I'm stumped.

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
To save it, click the lower most icon (pencil/paper).

Select a number and hit OK. If you are overwriting it, hit the left button (yes) or the right button (no).

That's it.

Here are some pics. Please help
frown.gif

girl.jpg

friends1.jpg

friends2.jpg

friends3.jpg

Edit: Might help if I make sure the images point to the directory...

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Bat person is useless. I had someone on IRC do a rough translation and the girl said she wanted me to search for the harp lady. I found her with the sub and gave her a flower bomb and got 3 Heart cards.

I'm on my way now
smile.gif

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Almost done. I think I have a few more puzzles to beat and that's it. It's a very fun game, very hard at times too. Will have to see this in English.

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I beat all 5 bosses, rivals, and collected all 5 treasures. I got the upper sky castle base but I need 25 Spades to free/fight the girl. I also need 25 Diamonds to open the last chest. I have 24 Spades, 24 Diamonds, 25 Hearts, and 25 Clubs, not sure what to do now. I have a feeling the message system tells you what to do, but I cannot read it.

Not sure what to do again
smile.gif
Though, you guys have been completely useless, I like talking to myself.

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
It's not that short, I just have been playing it a lot. There's no in-game timer to tell you how long you've played, but it's been several hours. I played it for a few hours when it came out and then a few hours after work and then a few hours with my GF and then a few more hours before bed. Today, I've played for another hour or so and I'm stuck
smile.gif

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Hmm... If you go to the teleporter's station and hit the Green button, you can buy items for 6 coins. I don't think it matters where you go, since they all sell the same (I think).

I don't remember where I got the pink bomb, probably in a chest somewhere.

spop12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just beat the boss in the final level, i got all the card except for one diamond and one spade, got the stamps and got the card for the stamps. so where should i do next ?

where to get the last diamond to unlock the door with chest in the upper level?? or where to get the last spade to unlock the final boss

spop12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
finally finished the game!! with 35golds, need to talk to the old man near the submarine, give the drum and he will give u sword, go to the outside the castle and talk to the blue pirate wearing the sword and he will give you blue hat, go back to the old man wear all of those blue things and he will give the last diamond card, open the door inthe castle with 25 diamonds and inside the chest lies the last spade card, to unlock the last door in top of the castle, the end

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
gbasp.gif

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got 21 spades and 24 diamonds. anyone know where i can get the rest?

I also notice the gold, green blue bomberman running around in the main square of the spade land, is there anything i need to do there?

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Ignore the kids, you need to talk to the old man and give him the drum. I think you also need to beat another boss or go to each main land and click the orange button, they yield cards or suits. Also, I think there's a guy in Club Land walking around in circles that gives up cards if you talk to him with the pirate hat or suit on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: