I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m3rox said:
agentgamma said:
Why is it that when a game comes out I REALLY want to play, I just have to let my friend borrow my flashcart.
There was one game I cant remember, Rhythm Heaven and now this
sleep.gif

Oh well.. guess I will use NO$GBA...

If you "REALLY want to play" this, then you're as messed up as bob..
But I am more messed up than Bob...

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
don't we have to keep in mind that this was originally intended for gba, or does that not matter. like, wasn't it made for gba for like 3 years or something. i think its okay.

btw, is it just me, or is the humour quite quite good

Ignus

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Correct the news on main page, it does work on Supercard One v3 without changing anything. Also I didn't have any loading times, works like a normal commercial game ;p The game itself is quite funny but well... that's about it
smile.gif
Found the batteries duh.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Y????

project 2

is being revealed.

Oh, great. See you in 5 years and 100 days. AGAIN.

PS: I'll try this in a couple minutes. I don't expect it to be better than "meh", but it would be a crime not to test it after so much has happened...

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game really catched my attention. I'm very curious about it and playing the demo right now.
key..

EDIT: I found a movie from the guy who made this game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRrEakRSfSk...player_embedded

It looks just like propagenda to let you stand up to Nintendo. Daam now i think he's a scary guy... ;l

Sanderino

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dude, that guy is psyko man ;l
But i want to play his game if it's done ofcourse. Just because I'm curious.

Oh, and dude, I think that Yuu = Yourself...

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Pretty amusing right up until Tetrid, then dead boring. I suspect Tetrid of being a joke; I only wish it were funnier. If Tetrid remains in the full version as it exists in the demo, I will have zero interest in playing it.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ignus said:
Correct the news on main page, it does work on Supercard One v3 without changing anything. Also I didn't have any loading times, works like a normal commercial game ;p The game itself is quite funny but well... that's about it
smile.gif
Found the batteries duh.
I can confirm that it does not work on my Scds1, so until more users confirm that it really works on their Scds1, that message stays there.

spinergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I just finished playing the demo and....i hate myself for keeping up with this project now. I really expected more. 5 years? it took you 5 years to throw this together? wtf...

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
I can confirm that it does not work on my Scds1, so until more users confirm that it really works on their Scds1, that message stays there.

Not working on my SCDS1...Loads the music up but stays black screens. Works fine on my Supercard Lite though.

Programix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I launch the game I start in a dark room, where I can't see anything except the main character! what the hack am I supposed to do??

Sanderino

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Programix said:
When I launch the game I start in a dark room, where I can't see anything except the main character! what the hack am I supposed to do??

On what flashcard or emulator are youp laying it? I think it isn't compatible on the one you played it.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Ignus said:
smile.gif
Found the batteries duh.
WRONG. It works on SCDS1 SDHC with NO problems, you probably have one of those fakes.

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
DS Simply, no music past the menu, no other issues.

The easter eggs are quite amusing, the rest is quite so so. Interesting concept and story though wonder how it will turn out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil: