Blue Screens

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by tardisrosedalek, Dec 19, 2009.

1. tardisrosedalek
    OP

tardisrosedalek Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    I got the patch of magnus's soul silver, but when i try to play it just shows a blue screen

I'm using no$gba

Any help would be grateful

2. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    if its a blue screen with Jap writing then it knows u playing it not through the proper manner
    (e.g. not on a DS with official cart)

u just need to make sure u have all the right Firmware & Bois (dumped through DS & not found here as its illegal to give out) and the ARM7 and ARM9 and all the correct settings

sorry i cant remember the settings for NO$GBA to make it work

im sure google can help you now

3. tardisrosedalek
    OP

tardisrosedalek Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    thnaks, i did that and now i get a message saying rom image has crashed?

can you help me again?

4. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    No$GBA 2.6a + No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2 + the BIOS & Firmware.bin (as you know, the only way to get it legally is dumping it from your DS). Anyway, you need to do the following:

- First, open any game (HG or SS). Go to No$GBA --> Options --> Emulation Setup (or with F11). On the Reset/Startup Entry point choose GBA Bios (Nintendo Logo) and click OK.
    - Now go to No$GBA options again and click SAVE OPTIONS. This way you won't have to do it everytime you start No$GBA.
    - This is very important, go to File -> Open on No$Zoomer or simply press F12. Open your game again. RESET function won't work, as you will get a rom image crash.
    - Choose your game just like you would do it on a real DS.

5. tardisrosedalek
    OP

tardisrosedalek Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    i thank you for your help, but i have another problem, i get the intro video and then it just stops, it says its running at 100% but its just white, could you help again please?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice