Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by davegazi, Jul 19, 2010.

Jul 19, 2010

Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow by davegazi at 2:34 AM (1,311 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. davegazi
    OP

Newcomer davegazi Member

United States
    I can't seem to find the following items. Anyone know where I can get them by drop or treasure chest?

I've checked the Japanese wiki, but I'm not understanding the translations or finding the items below.

Effort Comic
    Strawberry-less Cake

Thanks.

2. AsPika2219

Member AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Malaysia
    Go to Yasato forge house and talk to the man (from 2 people at below) and he will tell you location of material. Plus, you want more materials, post your save game (must to be 512KB) on this website!

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/off-topic/...request-%28u%29

I will edit your save games after that! So, join GBATemp cheat forum right now! [​IMG]

3. davegazi
    OP

Newcomer davegazi Member

United States
    Thanks for the offer to mod my save game. Much appreciated.

I'll go talk to the guy in the forge.

Thanks.

4. webadmin40

Newcomer webadmin40 Newbie

India
    I have been through a similar problem since a long time. the drop or treasure is being something very difficult to locate. i would be glad to know if somebody could provide us with some info on this topic. Is there some kind of tweak to get through across this..?? Or if it needs some sort of special skill. i think there must be some tweak to get through this.Also,I would like the game developers to build this game for the mobile.android app development team can put in the effort and make it ready for the mobile version.I am sure many more users will play this game once the mobile version gets released.