Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow Patched Rom Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by gettogaara, Aug 22, 2010.

Aug 22, 2010
  1. gettogaara
    OP

Member gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Let me just clarify that I am not asking for a rom of any kind just for help. Ok well my problem is that no matter what I do I can't seem to get blue dragon awakened shadow to run. I have patched a clean rom myself and downloaded venoms cracked rom which neither works. The clean rom got me to the title screen where I pressed new game which did'nt work so I applied Venom's patch to it with Xdelta which made it so that I could'nt even get to the title screen and in stead once the blue loading words turned green the screen went black. Does this depend on firmware or something of that nature because thats the only thing I can think of that would let me play this game. BTW I have an acekard 2i.

2. Phoenix Goddess

Member Phoenix Goddess The Ninja's Protégée

United States
    Last time I checked, regular Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow was fixed with AKAIO 1.7.

3. gettogaara
    OP

Member gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thank you very much i just downloaded 1.7 and it works. Hopefully I won't have any more problems with the game. I ended up using the patched version btw because I did'nt want to redownload the clean one.

4. Phoenix Goddess

Member Phoenix Goddess The Ninja's Protégée

United States

Might as well download 1.7.1, the latest one, then you can play many others.

You're welcome [​IMG]