Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
LOL
*remote spoils*
though i once saw you activated his shikai just by holding the remote like his sword, and go "scatter senbonzakura kageyoshi" ahhaha

maybe you drop it with one hand and pick up with the other 0_0

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is awesome makes me want to get a wii right now, but there is no way this game will ever be release in the US, because it's to awesome

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, I've seen some gameplay videos, and it appears that the camera kills this game. The angle changes with EVERY FREAKING hit :S

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Jokiz said:
Well, I've seen some gameplay videos, and it appears that the camera kills this game. The angle changes with EVERY FREAKING hit :S
Oh, it can't be that bad, I mean it's got me in the game, how can it be a bad game?
tongue.gif

Well, I'm gonna play it anyway, I'm a real bleachtard.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been excited for this game since it was first revealed. Followed gameplay videos of it, the ones from TGS. Was watching this video about a week or two ago lol. There hasn't been a Bleach fighter I didn't enjoy yet, and I'm sure Treasure won't be making the first one.

What has me so stoaked is that out of the 25 (apparent, I think Final count) characters in the game, 21 of them have an actual Bankai/Arrancar Release/Transformation. Seems the only four who don't are Yammy (XD), Ulquiorra, Gin, and Aizen. While the character count is low compared to other Bleach games, the fact they all mostly have their proper power ups just makes it feel more vast to me. It's no lie that I've always preferred using characters with actual Bankais over those who just got a generic power boost in every game ever.

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Well, they sure don't want to spoil their Bankais and releases, even though I remember an image in the bleach the 3rd phantom rom showing Urahara in a form I had never seen before, and it wasn't used in the game.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Well, they sure don't want to spoil their Bankais and releases, even though I remember an image in the bleach the 3rd phantom rom showing Urahara in a form I had never seen before, and it wasn't used in the game.
Do you mean his Captains Jacket or something else? Explain because you've got the Bleachtard in me going now too.
unsure.gif

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Gaisuto said:
Noitora said:
Do you mean his Captains Jacket or something else? Explain because you've got the Bleachtard in me going now too.
unsure.gif
Nothing like a captain's jacket, he was wearing something like an armor, (reminds me of the ones used in kendo) and held a sword that I had never seen before, it was pink if memory serves, it was slightly bigger than the one he has and it made me think that it was his bankai?
it might have been the shikai but I doubt it coz of the armor.
I'll take a look at my files to see if I still have the picture.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We've seen his Shikai early in the series. It's definitely not that.
270px-Bleach_urahara0104.jpg

Man. I just realized Urahara isn't in this game. I mean I know I just got done saying I know why, for the better...but he's friggin Urahara! You don't miss him til you realize he's gone! :'(

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Gaisuto said:
We've seen his Shikai early in the series. It's definitely not that.
270px-Bleach_urahara0104.jpg

Man. I just realized Urahara isn't in this game. I mean I know I just got done saying I know why, for the better...but he's friggin Urahara! You don't miss him til you realize he's gone! :'(
Ouch, I should rewatch the series, I need to refresh my memory, so I take this is a bankai then, I can't find the file but you got me excited too, I'll redownload the rom and I'll extract the image. I'll pm it to you, we're really off-topic right now
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2