ROM Hack Bleach DS sound file

setya5785

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is it possible to put Bleach DS Souten ni Kakeru Unmei sound on Bleach DS Blade of Fate ???
can it be done by simply replacing the sound file ??
anyone got the sound file from Bleach DS Souten ni Kakeru Unmei ?

i like the jap's sound better.
thankz in advance

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You'll problem mess up the game. Just download that song on your iPod/MP3 listion to it, and play Bleach =O And The Bleach game for DS isnt fully done. Its 1/2. When ur up to chapter 3 or something, it will repeat when ur up to 5.

setya5785

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
just tried to change the sound anyway
biggrin.gif

it works actually
happy.gif
i got Bleach DS Blade of Fate with japanese's voice/sound, it sound just like the anime voice actor
happy.gif

well, i already finish my story mode, no didn't know wheter problem would arise in story mode like you said.

just 2 minor thing to add up on note :
1. on teh jap's versionthere are 2 variation of Sajin Komamura's sound file (sd_saji.sdat and sd_saji2.sdat)probably becasue there are 2 komakura (masked and unmasked) they get a different sound set
2. rukia's sounf file, it doesn't seem to have audio for system (the bleach, sega and menu voice), but others are just fine. other char have no problem with that. so no problem for me too, not really planning on using rukia for my system sound.

setya5785

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yup, just as sonic said, i use nitro explorer to get bleach DS souten ni kakeru unmei sdat file and replace the one on blade of fate.

DutchRurouni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm gonna try this out this weekend, 'cause I feel the same way as the topicstarter. English voices don't sound right with Japanese anime. Is this also possible to do with the Naruto games then?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI