Bleach Dark Souls

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by slayman, Apr 21, 2009.

Apr 21, 2009

Bleach Dark Souls by slayman at 11:10 PM (1,162 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. slayman
    OP

Newcomer slayman Newbie

Sweden
    Hey, to start of, I'm a newbie, I don't know much about these things that much, trying to learn by reading the forums.

I'm having problems with the game "Bleach: Dark Souls" on my M3 DS REAL with isakureal 1.4
    The problem I'm having is that the it says that the save file is corrupt and then it deletes it.
    I've searched through the forums and have tried using a japanese save file. This removed the "Corrupt save file" problem, but then I got the problem that it didn't want to save.

I read about the way where you would fix it by using a Japanese version of the game. But I don't really want to download it.
    I have the EU release.

Thanks

2. Archimdae

Member Archimdae GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I ran into this problem when I was using the triple booter with sakura 1.12. I recently upgraded to the sakura 1.35x 3rd EUR and deleted the save file so that the new sakura would create a fresh save. Haven't had a problem since.

If I remember right the japanese save fix also messes with cheats and breaks multiplayer. But don't quote me on those.

3. slayman
    OP

Newcomer slayman Newbie

Sweden
    I installed sakura 1.35x 3rd EUR from handheld source.
    Installed it on the card, deleted old save file so sakura could make a new one, but I still get the save file is corrupt problem.

Did you do anything with your rom? patch it or anything?

4. Archimdae

Member Archimdae GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Nope, I didn't patch, trim, or anything. I only play it multiplayer with a friend of mine so I needed it to work with that.

Have you tried deleting the save and then loading the game with touchpod (Hold A while the system is starting up). I think some people got the triple 1.12 loader to run the game after creating the save with the touchpod, but it didn't work for me hence the switch to 1.35x.

I have no idea exactly what causes it, when I had the triple loader I used to play it fine all the time. I'd taken the game and save off my card for awhile and when I put them back thats when it all started, completely lost my save in the end, I might be able to load it back onto the 1.35x but I'm scared to mess with it and have the problem come back [​IMG].

5. slayman
    OP

Newcomer slayman Newbie

Sweden
    Deleted and made the save with touchpad, same thing, corrupt, started touchpad save with Sakura, corrupt...

What version of the game do you have? EU or USA?

Would it possible for you to maybe upload your .nds and .sav files? or would that not be allowed?

6. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

are you using any cheats on the game? just curious...
    as some cheats could corrupt save files

7. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    You know it can also be a bad rom =/

8. slayman
    OP

Newcomer slayman Newbie

Sweden
    Got a new rom and it works now!

It could be that EU roms does not work but US roms work.