Black tv screen on some injection

jappoman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm creating a new thread because I understand that it's not a problem related to one injection in particular but it's happening to me with multiple injections. When I select the "use gamepad as controller" mode, it often happens that I only see the video output on the controller itself while the TV screen remains black. Has this happened to you too? If yes, what does it depend on? Is there any way to fix this problem?

EDIT: I'm talking about both wii injection and gamecube injections: RE4 wii edition (USA with gamepad support) and Luigi's Mansion (EUR, works with gamepad)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by jappoman,

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so since you said you chose use gamepad as a controller mode, are you trying to inject a Wii game? (you should be specific and say which games not make someone guess) Did you check the compatibility list? The game has to work as an inject first and also work having gamepad support. Not every game does.

https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_Wii_inject_compatibility_list

Last edited by Jayinem,

jappoman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In this case i'm talking about Resident Evil 4 Wii edition, USA version. Luigi's Mansion, EUR, still do the same.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resident Evil 4 USA "**Force Classic Controller Connected" option in "GamePad/Meta Options''

Luigi's Mansion is Gamecube so that's a Nintendont issue.

Luigi's Mansion
EUR
v6.500v11272 MBWidth must be set to default or else game shows no picture.

https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Nintendont_Compatibility_List

Last edited by Jayinem,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For Luigis Mansion: What are your Nintendont settings?

Generally: What CFW are you using? Also does this happen to the two games you stated only or are there more cases?

jappoman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possible to have per game settings on Nintendont? Also: which is the default width in nintendont?
I'm on aroma BTW.
I need to test all my injections because i noticed only in them for now.

Update: ok i made them both works. Luigi's with 60hz patch RE4 USA with forced gamepad. I think that rebuilding the Nintendont config file from teconmoon vc injector did the job.

Last edited by jappoman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?