ROM Hack black square on sys nand help plz

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Assuming you're fully updated (else it's normal to have one for nnid settings if you downgrade to under 7.0, etc), they generally represent cias installed to the wrong storage!

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, they're not dangerous (but they'll probably just crash if opened), one of them is most likely amiibo settings!

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Sounds like some silly sausage installed his cias to NAND (I haven't heard a case of black squares after installing system titles onto SD) like Ryccardo said. Uninstalling them should be as easy as deleting them from system settings or in FBI (if you know the code thing for the cias you installed)

chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont know the code for the cia and i tryed installing gba games to nand and emunand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

0004003000009002 is one of the black icons

awalsh053

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like some silly sausage installed his cias to NAND (I haven't heard a case of black squares after installing system titles onto SD) like Ryccardo said. Uninstalling them should be as easy as deleting them from system settings or in FBI (if you know the code thing for the cias you installed)
Thats exactly what happen :grog: Good call

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/