codexdragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a Nintendo switch erista model. Serial xaj7001340xxxx

It's showing as a non patched serial number.

I have a jig and I'm able to get into RCM.

I've got Rekado on my phone, Samsung s8, and on my tablet, Samsung s6 lite. Rekado was recently updated and has the latest version of hekate.

I've tried connecting the switch to my phone and my tablet, using a c to c cable, a c to c file transfer cable, a regular usb to c cable with an otg adapter, and a usb a to a file transfer cable with an otg adapter and a second c adapter.

With every cable I get the same result. A popup on my phone or tablet asking if I want to start Rekado. A pop up with my payload options.

Then when i select the payload, nothing happens. Just a blank screen on both devices.

I've tried using every payload option on rekado, hekate, fusee primary, and reinx. And I've tried the fusee test payload from the homebrew guide.

Is my switch patched? The serial number says it shouldn't be.

codexdragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your switch should be unpatched. If you have a Windows PC then try to send the payload from the computer using TegraRcmGUI: https://github.com/eliboa/TegraRcmGUI/releases
That will show you whether the switch is in RCM

Thanks. I don't have a pc :( I guess I'll just try again in a few months once I get a laptop

Edit:
I got it to work using the web launcher for linux. Idk why but rekado Judy wouldn't work on my Samsung android devices. The web launcher works great though.

Follow up question:

Im following the homebrew guide.
When you use lockpick to make a backup of your keys, u then copy it to a safe folder on your PC. Do you delete it from your sd card? The switch/prod file

Last edited by codexdragon,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I don't have a pc :( I guess I'll just try again in a few months once I get a laptop

Edit:
I got it to work using the web launcher for linux. Idk why but rekado Judy wouldn't work on my Samsung android devices. The web launcher works great though.

Follow up question:

Im following the homebrew guide.
When you use lockpick to make a backup of your keys, u then copy it to a safe folder on your PC. Do you delete it from your sd card? The switch/prod file
As long as you have a copy outside of your SD card, it doesn't need to stay there.

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I too am having this issue. Has anyone figured out on a solution?

I tried loading the hekate payload from my Windows 10 PC onto my switch and it works but through my phone, it does not (it was able too before rekado got updated to 4.1.3).

Reflex_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too am having this issue. Has anyone figured out on a solution?

I tried loading the hekate payload from my Windows 10 PC onto my switch and it works but through my phone, it does not (it was able too before rekado got updated to 4.1.3).
Same here. Tegra works fine on PC, but on remark, it remains as a blank screen. I’ve enabled data transfer via usb and have reinstalled the newest version via GitHub, and still no dice.

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same here. Tegra works fine on PC, but on remark, it remains as a blank screen. I’ve enabled data transfer via usb and have reinstalled the newest version via GitHub, and still no dice.
I got Rekado to work; just had to reinstall an earlier update for it to work since I just can't it to work with the latest Rekado update.

butawsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kyrgyzstan
same issue...using the included hekate 5.5.8 in rekado app works fine with me,but when i use the hekate 5.5.8 (the one i use in my pc) doesnt work,blackscreen after atmos logo...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr