Hardware BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH! - Error code 160 1400

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't take it anymore. This is my third Wii U and it breaks again. So I was playing Pokken then got this error code. This is the third Wii U I have that has this error code.

Error code: 160 1400 problem with disc drive

I'm not even using a disc, infact I avoided it because of the last Wii U breaks with this error code. Basically when I turn on my Wii U it takes me to this error code right when it goes to the Mii select, instantly and there's no way around it. You're stuck on this f**king black screen! Even when there's no disc you'll get this. I just bought this Wii U, brand new and I get this error months later. You can't do anything you can't play any game. it's broken! ONE guy found a fix for this! It involves messing with the stand by and boot up menu. But I disable those in the settings so I can't! Replacing the disc drive and disc logic board wont solve it either and i know you have to keep a board in there cause wii u protection and whatever but still error code 160 1400!

I don't know what to do :C Wii U is my life, i love mk 8 and smash bros and pokken, I can't afford a switch let alone buy all the games Please someone figure this out! <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo