Hitsuagaya

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Recently updated my original 3ds from al9h to b9s and here's my timeline of events.

- Updated properly to b9s
- Downloaded freeshop
- Played some super Mario 3d land dl from freeshop
- Download terraria from freeshop
- Updated sd card via godmode9 to 128gb
- updated terraria via 3ds home screen
- Played Pokemon x previously downloaded cia not on b9s. Froze when pressing home.
- Turned on 3ds black screen frozen with 3d light on and blue light.
- Turned off and on and now working with just a bit of lag on start up.

I'm scared that I did something wrong in these past two days please someone help?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy everything off your card. Reformat it with guiformat using FAT32 and 32 KB. If you get an format error, reformat the card first as exFAT on windows, and then try it again with guiformat (do not use windows explorer to FAT32 format as it's limited to 32 GB cards). If you've never check this card before or it is a recent purchase, do a full write + verify that your 128 GB card is real using H2testw (Do not skip this step as this will be the foundation of your 3DS game library). If everything checks out, put everything back onto the card.

Sometimes for no good reasons at all, yours and everyone's 3DS will derp with the black screen. They just happen either during sleep and sometimes during game play. All you can do is pull out the SD card and battery to reset 3DS to get it to boot Home Menu again.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended