Hacking Black Screen from Just Dance 2014 and 2015

Tere Valentin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings everyone. I am in need of help. I have recently download all the Just Dance games for Wii and most play perfectly except for the 2014 and 2015 versions. ( Side note: All the Just dance games I downloaded are all NTSC, same with my Wii )
Everytime I try to load the games, I get a frozen black screen. I have checked every tutorial available online and none seem to work for me. Most have commented that "Pimp my wii" will actually Brick my wii so I stayed away from it. Most tutorials say I needed IOS250 to make the games playable but thru Wii Mod ( v3.2 ) I discover that my Wii console already has ISO62, 236, 249 and 250 installed on my wii.
Since it said I already had ISO250, I opened USBLoaderGX. In game settings, following most tutorials, I changed the "Game ISO" to 250 then I save it. When trying to load the game, I once again get a frozen black screen.
After trying to solve this for an entire day, I have pretty much given up. But this is a problem I can't get out of my mind. Of all the games I've downloaded, Just Dance 2014 and 2015 are my only games with problems.
Have I done anything wrong in my steps? and Is there a proper tutorial out there to help me fix this problem?
Any kind of help or advice will deeply be appreciate it.

Saturngamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried different video setting combinations? Just to see if stuff happens? I've had weird issues with just dance 2015(maybe 2014?) it works fine on my wii but it black screens on my girlfriends console. I know mine had some stuff changed around when I put dios mios on it but it was so long ago I can't recall what I did. Haven't tried on my wii u. Also I think there was a bogus ntsc torrent floating around you might want to try the pal version and force ntsc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse