Hacking Black screen dios mios

got4n50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I know there are some topic on it but my problem is a bit different, my Wii is cracked so I used dios mios, but every time I have black screen before Dios Mios Splash Screen
but my hdd seems to be a Verbatim store'n'go 500 GB Color 3.0 USB and it's writed on compatibility list (http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Devices_Compatibility_List#500GB) that is working..
326832-verbatim-store-n-go-usb-3-0-color.jpg

I saw on Dios Mios faq that is hdd incompatibility but
My HDD is in first principal partition FAT32
Cluster size : 32k

so i buyed a GC PAD only for SM Sunshine; Wind Waker

_acid_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strange.....
the only thing i can say is that, are you sure the your using the first partition? but i suspect it is.
have u tried loading ur games with a different harddrive? just to check if the problem is not your setup

_acid_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the first partition, it show first in Windows, and i don't have another hdd which can i format

can u try your sd card?

i just realized that the compatibility list was probably only tested with wii games. the list does not explicitly say if any harddrive works with dios mios. Your harddive is very likely to be not supported. :(

Abaddon

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe the Store n' Go's are incompatible. I've got a 320gb one that does the exact same thing, whereas with the exact same setup and ISO, my older powered external (Seagate I think) works fine.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's the first partition, it show first in Windows, and i don't have another hdd which can i format
Your drive has multiple partitions?

if there are multiple partition, the partition letters in Windows doesn't reflect the physical partition order on the drive.
You need to check the partition present on your drive in the Hard Drive Manager (in French : right click poste de travail > gérer > Stockage > Gestion des disques)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: