Hacking Black screen after injecting payload

Frokon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hi

I have a problem. My switch is not patched and is already hacked by me. I have Reinx installed and switched to atmosphere. It did work perfectly but I didnt use my switch for quite a while. I wanted to start it again but it does not react. AutoRCM is as far as I know on. I did load the battery of the switch for straight one day but I cant still get it to work.

When I inject a new payload the RCM is detected and the injection is always successful. My sd card ist formated into exFAT. I also have a RCMloader and I use TegraRcmGUI for injecting the payload.

Can anyone please help?

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi

I have a problem. My switch is not patched and is already hacked by me. I have Reinx installed and switched to atmosphere. It did work perfectly but I didnt use my switch for quite a while. I wanted to start it again but it does not react. AutoRCM is as far as I know on. I did load the battery of the switch for straight one day but I cant still get it to work.

When I inject a new payload the RCM is detected and the injection is always successful. My sd card ist formated into exFAT. I also have a RCMloader and I use TegraRcmGUI for injecting the payload.

Can anyone please help?
Maybe you need to fully charge your RCMloader, sometimes it happens to me when my dongle isn't fully charged, or your "boot.dat" is missing from the microSD card.
Turn of AutoRCM by holding the power button for about 7 seconds and turn on the OFW, try to launch CFW with a jig.

Last edited by tomx86,

Frokon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Maybe you need to fully charge your RCMloader, sometimes it happens to me when my dongle isn't fully charged, or your "boot.dat" is missing from the microSD card.
Turn of AutoRCM by holding the power button for about 7 seconds and turn on the OFW, try to launch CFW with a jig.

Well I dont want to use the rcm loader for now. Even when I inject the payload via tegra the switch always have started in the past. The RCM loader is nice to have but I cant even start the switch via pc.

after holding the power button for 7 seconds my pc doesnt recognize my rcm device ( with and without the jig)

I also cant find any boot.dat on my sd card? Do I have to enable windows folder options for that? Or is it really missing? If so how do I recover it?

Is a reinstalltion possible? If so I would delete everything and start installing it again.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Well I dont want to use the rcm loader for now. Even when I inject the payload via tegra the switch always have started in the past. The RCM loader is nice to have but I cant even start the switch via pc.

after holding the power button for 7 seconds my pc doesnt recognize my rcm device ( with and without the jig)

I also cant find any boot.dat on my sd card? Do I have to enable windows folder options for that? Or is it really missing? If so how do I recover it?

Is a reinstalltion possible? If so I would delete everything and start installing it again.

to enter RCM mode you dont have to hold the power button just plug the jig hold volume up and just press power button no need to hold it
and if the Switch battery is drain completely you may need to plug it into the PC so it can start slow charging after few hours plug it into the Switch charger and leave it for another few hours and it should good to go sometimes when you have AutoRCM on and haven't used the Switch for awhile even if it has Full Battery you still need to do the same i literally had to do that yesterday with one of my backups units had to plug it for slow charge for a few minutes for it to work

Frokon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I copied the boot dat into my sd card but it didnt worked for me.

I was really pissed and deleted my old atmosphere folder in my sd card and switched back to reinx. And now it works!

But im still confused. Because if I boot my switch the first thing I saw is the Atmosphere logo and after that i see the reinx logo. If I go into album I see atmosphere?

If I post all the folders here can you say me which folder I do not need and I can delete? I want my switch to be clean:)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I copied the boot dat into my sd card but it didnt worked for me.

I was really pissed and deleted my old atmosphere folder in my sd card and switched back to reinx. And now it works!

But im still confused. Because if I boot my switch the first thing I saw is the Atmosphere logo and after that i see the reinx logo. If I go into album I see atmosphere?

If I post all the folders here can you say me which folder I do not need and I can delete? I want my switch to be clean:)
You don't "see" atmosphere in the Album; you are looking at the homebrew menu which is universal for all CFW. The reason you see the Atmosphere logo when you boot up the console is because ReiNX uses sept which contains an Atmosphere splash image.

Reactions: amortjoseph1975

GuglioIsStupid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi

Can anyone please help?
Reinstall the cfw that you are using and delete all old files associated with it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse