Hacking Bizarre Official update gone wrong.

• Thread starter Deleted-394630
  • Start date
  • Views 5,141
  • Replies 76

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
OP, if the MSET does not work, well you are basically RIP (I think)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But why? Don't you download the payload to your sd card and boot it through the hacked game?
That could work, but not all of his files are from 9.0+, so no telling it will work. (Ever since Homebrew Launcher 2.0(Ninjhax2)it needs to be on 9.0+ IIRC)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
try the gateway 3DS cubic ninja exploit, from there you can downgrade to 4.x using their downgrade tool (assuming it works)
EDIT, oh nvm i think gateways CN exploit is N3Ds only iirc

Last edited by gamesquest1,
D

Deleted-394630

OP
Well, I have no carts to update with, (All are too low) and MSET doesn't seem to want to work.

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This seems to be really hard. Try to find a friend with a cart that can lead you up to 9.X seems the best. Someone already try to mod this 3DS for sure.

In all case try to never go to 11.X

D

Deleted-394630

OP
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
I was able to get into the homebrew launcher through ninjhax using the 11.0.0-10U QR codes, I can post a 3DSident screen if you want. What now? I have no idea which part of my 3DS is which version, but Decrypt9 wont open through HBL. So we can go from here.

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
I was able to get into the homebrew launcher through ninjhax using the 11.0.0-10U QR codes, I can post a 3DSident screen if you want. What now? I have no idea which part of my 3DS is which version, but Decrypt9 wont open through HBL. So we can go from here.
You should be able to start following the guide from the start then, try doing a 9.2 ctrtransfer first to start fresh or you can try going straight to 2.1 like it suggests.

D

Deleted-394630

OP
You should be able to start following the guide from the start then, try doing a 9.2 ctrtransfer first to start fresh or you can try going straight to 2.1 like it suggests.
But I can't get into Decrypt9, so...

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Seems like it's a failed update to 11.0 firmware, if his nativefirm is 2.50-2 he could do the downgrade? or does he still need the dsiware exploit?
Yes, run 3dsident and tell us the version of the kernel and nativefirm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c