Big Bouncing Milk Containers

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Boobs. Tits. Sweater puppies. Whatever you call them, you know what they are.

I just wanted to bring up a conversation here: why are they taboo in western culture? I can obviously understand that they are sexually stimulating, for those into that sorta thing, but much of that stems from cultural standards created by the celebrity phenomena, along with the fact that they're taboo.

Why can't women walk around topless? Because they have extra tissues on their chests?

Rubbish, I say.

rook2King

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Because it would make little kids cry and bring them into sex too early on, then there would lots of [censored] and the world would fall to pieces; and we would all be eaten by apple-pie.

D

Deleted User

I think I like this state we are in. I would not like being desensitized to boobs.

I do not know why celebrities would have anything to do with this, as I do not pay attention to them.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe because it's just been against tradition for women to expose themselves because of evangelistic roots, causing temptation for lust; or maybe because then most people will relieve that the only reason their is ever an attraction to breast it's due to the fact that they are trying to replace the ones that their mother took away. We don't want everybody clawing their eyes out due to their oedipal sub-consciousness.

azntiger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
I like boobs. And apple pies too.
+1 Apple pies are stupid though.
glare.gif

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
People used to like woman's ankles and paid no attention to...milk containers.
It was sinful for a woman to show her ankles.

In 400 years your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson will be fapping to pics of womans knees
rofl.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, if you look just 30 years back, many women were topless at the beach (atleast here in Sweden) and noone cared. Guys didn't oogle, no one cared. and no, this wasn't at nudist beaches or whatever... it was just... normal...
And today, it's "enraging"... it's weird.

HOWEVER: I don't like the thought of my hypothetical girlfriend going around showing her boobs... I'd be "jealous" and think they're just mine to look at
tongue.gif
You know...

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, actually. I've always seen the human body (especially the female variation) as a beautiful thing while my culture has seen it as something conjured up by Satan himself.

monkat

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
sk8mystery23 said:
Because everyone isn't super sexy/hot/whatever.
There are almost no men as sexy as me (and frankly, not many sexy men in general), and we're perfectly allowed both socially and legally to walk down the street topless.

rook2King said:
Because it would make little kids cry and bring them into sex too early on, then there would lots of [censored] and the world would fall to pieces; and we would all be eaten by apple-pie.
Boobs have nothing to do with sex, really. Their only real purpose is nourishment for, well, little kids. Who won't cry at enlarged flesh.

iFish said:
Monkat, This video is made for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sClT1bHsQio

Enjoy
I've heard the story before. The video, however, doesn't interest me.

QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Nov 2 2010, 07:24 PM)
I don't know, actually. I've always seen the human body (especially the female variation) as a beautiful thing while my culture has seen it as something conjured up by Satan himself.
I love you Chaz. I do. And frankly, even though I assume you were just being silly, I agree with what you said.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Growing up in the internet age, I have seen too many boobs to count. When I actually see them in real life, it really has no affect on me. That could also help that i'm married. lol

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The mayor of Marbella, and another mayor somewhere, tried to make it so that women could walk around in their bikinis, but only if they were attractive. If a police officer saw a woman he/she deemed unattractive walking around in a bikini(not on a beach), then they could arrest her. v_v

monkat

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
shlong said:
The mayor of Marbella, and another mayor somewhere, tried to make it so that women could walk around in their bikinis, but only if they were attractive. If a police officer saw a woman he/she deemed unattractive walking around in a bikini(not on a beach), then they could arrest her. v_v

That's ridiculous. You can't make subjective laws without creating tyranny.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:

It's illegal for women to wear pant in Tucson, Arizona and tt's still a law to this day, but it's no longer enforced.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hullo8d said:
monkat said:

It's illegal for women to wear pant in Tucson, Arizona and tt's still a law to this day, but it's no longer enforced.
I believe it should be.

And I will now move to Tuscon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY