darksco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have updated my G6 lite chinese version from 4.0a chinese to the new loader 4.0c english (to see if it works in english).

But when I put the G6 in my DS, it says :"wrong language version, please install the english language version !".

I press ok and then, totally black screen, I cannot do anything, so i cannot put the chinese loader back.

I think I made a big big mistake.

If somebody have the same problem, please help me !!!

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well, if it's asking you to instyall the english version...try installing the english version again at least once. if not, i'm sure there's a way to reinstall the native chinese version.

leonardo71286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have updated my G6 lite chinese version from 4.0a chinese to the new loader 4.0c english (to see if it works in english).

But when I put the G6 in my DS, it says :"wrong language version, please install the english language version !".

I press ok and then, totally black screen, I cannot do anything, so i cannot put the chinese loader back.

I think I made a big big mistake.

If somebody have the same problem, please help me !!!

Try using the search button before posting. I hate to tell you, but you bought a chinese G6Lite, which CANNOT be updated with the english firmware.
Get the beta firmware (1.0beta), it has both languages. Other than that, hope that someone hacks the firmware, but I doubt it.
frown.gif

darksco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have only boot the system in GBA mode, like kaedesblade said. You know, I'm a newbie.

Kalibar, we can have a conversation in french, it will be funny, I am sure.

Costello, thank you very much.

darksco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
4.0 will work fine in the chinese version but are you able to get mario kart and animal crossing to work on that patch?

Mario Kart (E) & Animal Crossing (E) works fine with 4.0c.

But I have another problem :

I used the L+R+A+B+X+Y command during a game to get back to G6 menu,
and then there was a bug, the G6 didn't recognize the roms anymore.

So, I re-formated the G6, and it did work. (it was the only solution to get it work)
Now, the problem is that I cannot use the gba media player and update the loader anymore.
When I try to update, it crash and when I want to use media player it says me to "insert a SD card".

I am very unlucky with the G6, anyone can help me ?

evilreddot

Trophies
Website
www.xanga.com
XP
Country
Canada
Install the things that came on the CD (I forgot which, but I know that it's PDA, PDAds, and shell...I think) then make a folder called "DS" and another called "GBA." After that, install the latest firmware by loading the firmware on to the root directory and turning the DS on without the passcard 3 in.

(It happened to me too, and I figured it out myself.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld