BeUp 0.3e released

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is BeUp LIVE. This is HtheB taking kevinc's source code, entering it into the neoflash compo, and not giving kevinc any credit or mentioning his name in the submission thread.

avi58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i want to connect with a msn account!! :'(

I'll wait i'll wait
tongue.gif

Haggis McHaggis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The SLLconnection failes. I have Hotmail and I only download the the thing on the top of this topic. I succesfully put it in my ez5. What to do next?

zalariz489

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
works perfectly for hotmail.com, I tried @rogers.com too it works. Tis program is so great. I tested this by chatting with my pc, and the program actually works in real time, I first thought that there would be a lag time between the ds and the internet, but i was wrong. Oh one bug i like to report, when I select a msn robot it reports it as a fake friend and i can't talk to them.
I have an m3real and i put the .nds file to the nds folder and .gba to the GBA folder, i started the ''Beup live 0.3'' but the connection is tacking forever BTW i have encrypt WEP but it's woking great with nds games such as mario kart!!
wacko.gif

Do anyone knows the problem and how do i make it work?
frown.gif

evion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shameless bump and also my first post.
unsure.gif

Is this still the best MSN-client for the DS or are there any superior alternatives?

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?