Homebrew [Beta] NTR 3DS corruptions plugin

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting notifications about it every two months.

generally if a thread is inactive for two months it doesn't usually need a post.

...Wait why is this thread on my watch list

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

generally if a thread is inactive for two months it doesn't usually need a post.

Because you keep posting in it. And if you don't want the alerts just unwatch this thread.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

upload_2018-1-29_14-26-24.png <- It's clickable!

Reactions: Victorum and Taffy

Dgabriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
anyway i have a unused discord server, we could just bring the corruption comunity together and share funny stuff and more
if someone likes the idea jus ask to join

D

Deleted User

anyway i have a unused discord server, we could just bring the corruption comunity together and share funny stuff and more
I haven't done corruptions in a while but I'd be down.

Mattshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah sure, why not. Been a while for me too, but this was quite the fun plugin. I'll join

Eeveekid

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does it get updates?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can i join?

ParzivalWolfram

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit late, and one hell of a necrobump, but can anyone answer the following:

1. Does this work with the modded plugin loader Luma builds?
2. If I convert it to Gateshark format, will it still work?
3. Is there a specific direction I need to press on the D-Pad?
4. Working games list?
5. Discord server link?

Dgabriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Huh, I can’t seem to get it to work with Super Mario 3D Land. I’m on the latest versions of everything, if that helps.
the latest version of luma breaks the ntrcfw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bit late, and one hell of a necrobump, but can anyone answer the following:

1. Does this work with the modded plugin loader Luma builds?
2. If I convert it to Gateshark format, will it still work?
3. Is there a specific direction I need to press on the D-Pad?
4. Working games list?
5. Discord server link?

1 im not sure
2 if you can convert it, it should work,the plug in basically works shifting ram values once when you press any direction on the pad (if you press again it wont corrupt again so you can use the dpad freely)
3 no specific direction
4 no, its depends on the 3ds model sometimes so you have to try for yourself
5 discord its kind of dead but ill send you a link

RouterRoidz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Works great on SM3DW, NSMB2, Pokemon OR, and MK7! Tried it on Tomodachi Life. It works but when i try to load something (menu, items, etc...) the game freezes and the 3DS eventually crashes

Jawsomeworld

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this still being worked on? I love what this does to games but it always felt unfinished. How you couldnt disable the corruption, and how it didnt really alter the code in the game, I came back here and realized that you said it was being worked on but it hasnt gotten an update for a while. Did you stop with this or was it forgotten?

3DGE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this still being worked on? I love what this does to games but it always felt unfinished. How you couldnt disable the corruption, and how it didnt really alter the code in the game, I came back here and realized that you said it was being worked on but it hasnt gotten an update for a while. Did you stop with this or was it forgotten?
You can disable the corruption by restarting the console and playing the game normally. In simpler terms, don't launch NTR before playing a game

3DGE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, for a few days now I've been streaming some 3DS corruptions on twitch( ) and I figured "Well, might as well release the plugin I've been using". So, here it is. It's not fully complete, and doesn't work on games with weird memory layouts, but for most games it should work. It corrupts floating points in ram, which results in sorta stable corruptions(better than just corrupting random bytes).

.eJwVyFEOgyAMANC7cABoO1qZl1kIEtToIFC_lt197n2-j7n6YWazqrYxO7dsI9W-2KG1x5JtqbUcObZt2FRPF1VjWs_81uGIOAD7QBMGEn54uUvgiR6JPQhBAHAE-D9-odyLdm_FfH__0iLc.L2qLFoIVbSWd11MVLkh1mZ6JQIM

Have fun!

(place cheat.plg in the game's plugin folder for NTR and press the D-PAD to begin corruption)

Did you ever update this plugin? I think it needs to be worked on a little more because I ended up getting a corruption that I believe touched my system's MCU chip and fucked up my system's volume stuff. I also want to be able to corrupt other games such as Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Luigi's Mansion.

8Pit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there! Just found out this is possible! I've read that the worst that could happen was a crash that leads to the home menu. I am not saying that this isnt true, as I haven't tried it yet. I really want to try this, but also don't want to risk losing any saves or even my console. Has anyone, in the 6 years that this has existed for, seen any severe crashes?
Again, no offense, but I really want to make sure lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?