BestR4i3ds

rustylimbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never purchased a 3ds flash cart before and was wondering how this process worked. I submitted an order to BestR4i3ds.com but after entering my card information, two orders showed up. There was one that said payment rejected by Fashionpay and the other order said it was pending. It has been two days and my card still hasn't been charged, and I have not received anything in my e-mail and I've tried contacting them but who knows how long that will take? Does anyone have experience with BestR4i3ds?

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've never purchased a 3ds flash cart before and was wondering how this process worked. I submitted an order to BestR4i3ds.com but after entering my card information, two orders showed up. There was one that said payment rejected by Fashionpay and the other order said it was pending. It has been two days and my card still hasn't been charged, and I have not received anything in my e-mail and I've tried contacting them but who knows how long that will take? Does anyone have experience with BestR4i3ds?

No but nextime look at shoptemp for recommanded seller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E