Gaming Best Sudoku ?

Taziz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm so happy shes playing sudoku on "train your brain" or something like that
but I want to get here a better sudoku maybe with a profile and scores, so any suggestions ?

Whipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sudoku Ball Detective was challenging but fun.
The interactive story section left me cold with the timer that I couldn't beat even after I had solved the puzzle.
However, you can play standard Sudoku and Suduku Ball independetly of the rest of the game and that was where I had the most fun.

Sudoku Mania had a simple interface, it was designed with little frills but solid functionality.
Sudoku Gridmaster was another solid contender, designed for a Sudoku enthusiast.

It all depends on what she is looking for and the features she considers important.
There are a lot of different Sudoku games available, each one with a unique feel and flavor.
I am sure that you will find the right one for your girlfriend.

Taziz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well i don't need any of the cool interface or story, I just want plain sudoku with a lot of puzzles and tuned up difficulty's

wanderone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Sudoku Gridmaster. It has over 400 puzzles which you are ranked in and timed. It has selectable background music (Can be turned off). You can input by writing the numbers or selecting them. It has alternate input areas in each block for help in solving, has 2 column-highlighting modes for aid in number selecting. You can save at anytime and restart at the same point or restart a puzzle at any time..

Haven't played any of the others so I don't really know how it compares. I like it though, even though IGN gave it an average/crappy review.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
If you like other puzzle games as well as sudoku - then there's Puzzler World

1200 puzzles split between Crossword, Wordsearch, Fitword, Suduko, Codeword, Spot the Difference,Silhouette puzzles,Link-a-Pix,Hangman, Chain Letters, Equate, Jigsaw, Picture Quiz and Missing Piece

Kueh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Zendoku has a slight twist. You can play it with a game plot, where you face an opponent or just play just normally. Also the game is limitless as it can generate new puzzles.

The battle portion is so so. The regular sudoku has fairly calming music which can be turned off. There is also high scores.

wanderone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
If you like other puzzle games as well as sudoku - then there's Puzzler World

1200 puzzles split between Crossword, Wordsearch, Fitword, Suduko, Codeword, Spot the Difference,Silhouette puzzles,Link-a-Pix,Hangman, Chain Letters, Equate, Jigsaw, Picture Quiz and Missing Piece

I didn't know about this one. It sounds good. Variety is good!
grog.gif
THX!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok