Hacking Best Snes Emulator?

slyr1143

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i currently have an acekard but am about to give that to a friend (cause im a nice guy apparantly lol) anyway i bought a supercard and was wondering where i could find the best snes emulator for it and maybe a list of games that run or dont run so well?
yaynds.gif

slyr1143

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet thanks! do you think it will emulate earthbound properly? thats the one game i never got to play and really want to now lol

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally prefer BAGSFC. It pretty much comes down to if you want audio lag (BAG) or input lag (CAT). And yes, Earthbound is playable with both.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slyr1143 said:
sweet thanks! do you think it will emulate earthbound properly? thats the one game i never got to play and really want to now lol
Earthbound really works on any emulator that I know of, not sure about SNESDS, though.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
slyr1143 said:
Earthbound really works on any emulator that I know of, not sure about SNESDS, though.

Works on SNESDS, but sucks. The layering is all wrong and you can't fix it (from what I have tried). Works nearly flawlessly on CATSFC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps