eliekush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HI

I have an older 3ds pokemon xy with 6.1.0-12u system firmware. I understand the steps i need to take to set up arm9, luna, and fbi from plailect guide, to eventually set up emunand with custom firmware updated to 9.5. My question is, should i downgrade to system firmware 4.5 before i start with the arm9??

I am pretty sure my first step should be downgrading or upgrading my system firmware, I cannot think of any advantages to going higher, but it is my understanding the ability to run a lower firmware gives me some different options? such as ninja hax? as asky3ds card could be used instead of the real game? is there any benefit to using ninja hax + arm9?

So many different tutorials and methods of modding, but rxtools is now outdated, any reason to use that method over arm9?

If i had a newer 3ds already at 9.2, i would not consider downgrading, but since i have the option, is it worth while?

I just want some feedback/discussion regarding this plan, IF i have the right idea, or i should consider some other options with this older 3ds? ;)

Thanks

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
6.1 has freeMSET support if you happen to be in trouble with the browser. Plailect's guide should help you with that too, in case that's necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...