Gaming Best place to buy pandora battery in UK?

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I guess it's less risky just to buy one than attempt to hard mod the battery myself.

I am interested in the battery which lets you hack the PSP and let you use it as normal afterwards. It has to work in a Phat. Does it matter what version the PSP is or something, I don't actually know the version because I'm buying it off a friend.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought mine from ebay for a PSP Phat/1000. You can use it in both Phat/1000 and Slim/2000 models. If you buy a Pandora slim battery you won't be able to use it on a phat/1000 model.

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the Pandora battery and 4GB MS Pro Duo combo from dealextreme. The battery is the Phat version which I had used on both my slim and phat PSP.

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thx for the replies.

I have a q: Should I buy a Pandora battery which can mod a PSP and be used as a charger, or should I just buy a Padora battery which mods only and just use my original battery to charge the PSP?

Hmmm thinking about it I'd have to swap batteries to use the power from the charged Sony battery and doing so would stop the hack??? Because I'd be taking out the Pandora battery does that stop the hack from working, or do I first install CFW and then I'm free to use original battery?

Great..... I'm confused again!

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ackers said:
Thx for the replies.

I have a q: Should I buy a Pandora battery which can mod a PSP and be used as a charger, or should I just buy a Padora battery which mods only and just use my original battery to charge the PSP?

Hmmm thinking about it I'd have to swap batteries to use the power from the charged Sony battery and doing so would stop the hack??? Because I'd be taking out the Pandora battery does that stop the hack from working, or do I first install CFW and then I'm free to use original battery?

Great..... I'm confused again!

The Pandora battery is used during the initial installation of the CFW. After that the regular battery will be used to install the updates(if needed). I have the AC plugged in all the time during the whole installation. However, during updates, the app will still check if the battery have at least 76% charge on it to continue the update.
I choose not to buy the hybrid Pandora battery for the fact that I like to keep things simple. Pandora battery = for installing CFW, regular battery = for playing games, etc. I've read from some other threads that the hybrid battery does work though.

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay thanks for the answer. So the Pandora battery will basically be a 'one-time mod' and brick fixer in case things go wrong, while the regular battery will do the charging. Good to know. I'll just buy the simple Pandora battery then - there's no point in having two chargers...

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sekhu said:
I bought mine from ebay for a PSP Phat/1000. You can use it in both Phat/1000 and Slim/2000 models. If you buy a Pandora slim battery you won't be able to use it on a phat/1000 model.

you CAN use slim Pandora batteries on a fat PSP...you just need to hold it inside during the installation

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
Raki said:
sekhu said:

you CAN use slim Pandora batteries on a fat PSP...you just need to hold it inside during the installation

i wouldnt wanna hold it depending how loud it would take btw jow doot hum qoui

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Which is better? Surely the 1st one is better because it support service mode and normal mode? It's also cheaper and can supposedly work in Phat's and Slim's and I could order it now because I'm not sure if the PSP I'm getting is Phat or Slim. I think it is Phat but I'm not sure...

So which battery is better?

EDIT: just ordered the first one (battery service tool) from amazon for £9.99. Should work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson