Best Mod To Run Backups!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by reaver85, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2009

Best Mod To Run Backups! by reaver85 at 12:54 PM (1,136 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. reaver85
    OP

Newcomer reaver85 Newbie

United States
    Hi my friend had just got a wii he wants to run backups on it but doesnt want a chip installed so wants a software mod so he can run backups from dvdr or usb later on but as i have no idea about the wii scene i need you help.

thanks

2. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Did you see those posts at the top of the list that are separated from all the others like they are really important? Well they are called stickies, and they are important. Check those out.

3. reaver85
    OP

Newcomer reaver85 Newbie

United States
    yeh i know but i cant seem to find any guides on how to install them as theres seems to be loads of diffrent mehtods and software ver its a bit confusing which one to do

4. chrisf

Banned chrisf Banned

United States
    let your friend softmod his wii himself. you sound clueless and will probably screw it up

5. reaver85
    OP

Newcomer reaver85 Newbie

United States
    LOL im not clueless just a little confused ive got gamma .03 from another sites and 002fix.dol and rev7 from here and dont know which to use as most of the links to download gamma dont work anymore that is i know how to install it just not which files to use and from where.

6. pzyro

Newcomer pzyro Member

United Kingdom
    you really need to use full stops or people cant understand you properly anyway just install waninkoko's cios and then use one of the usb loaders from here I reccomend the coverflow one or configurable usb loader anyway, try http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blogs/waninkoko for the loader and make sure you install the cios!

Oh, and if you want usb loading, you need to install usb cios by kwiirk ( http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CIOS_usb2 )

if you dont know how to install homebrew try: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Setting_up_your_Wii_for_Homebrew

7. reaver85
    OP

Newcomer reaver85 Newbie

United States
    Thanks M8 that is just what i was looking for.Im going to go round and install it later for him thanks again

8. pzyro

Newcomer pzyro Member

United Kingdom
    also, install bootmii (as boot2 if possible) and make a nand backup- just in case. bootmii.org

9. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    There is enough threads around to tell you. Don't be so lazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.