Hacking Best microSD card for CFW.

Urataros07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if you read my previous threads you know that my microSD card died on me. I used a Sandisk Ultra 64gb XC UH-1 class 10. While I know that backing up all things you use on CFW is a necessary precaution i would like to avoid an SD card randomly dying in the future, so what MicroSD card would you suggest? I'm looking for a 128-256gb card.

Yarif90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I also wanted to buy a Sandisk ultra microSD, so you dont reccommend it?
How did it "die"? How long did it live?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Micro SD cards along since ANY electronic device is never made to be perfect. And yes, we are very far from ever making perfect electronics anyways. Shits going to happen there aint going to be anyone one SD or anything better than another thats going to last. You will be better off getting a brand name one instead of a cheap no name. If something were to happen to it, they could look at replacing it, if it was a defective one or the such.

Urataros07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Micro SD cards along since ANY electronic device is never made to be perfect. And yes, we are very far from ever making perfect electronics anyways. Shits going to happen there aint going to be anyone one SD or anything better than another thats going to last. You will be better off getting a brand name one instead of a cheap no name. If something were to happen to it, they could look at replacing it, if it was a defective one or the such.

Alright I guess SanDisk will do. My card fried after about 6 months of use. I had the essential files backed up but circumstances meant I needed to hard reset my laptop and before I could backup the files the card fried

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: